As our website has grown, we’ve added several articles that didn’t quite fit into the other sections of our site. Because of that, we added this “miscellaneous” section to link to our other content. Below are more articles that will teach you about buying silver bars:
- Buying Silver Tax-Free - Learn how you can purchase physical silver without paying sales tax on your metal, which can vary between 0% and 10% depending on your state.
- Buying Silver at Spot Price - The spot price of silver is reflective of the market price for 1 troy ounce of raw, pure silver at any given time. Due to minting fabrication premiums, it is extremely hard to purchase physical silver at spot price, but this article notes how you can get as close to spot as possible at the retail level.
- Storing and Protecting Bullion - Once you complete your silver purchase, your next duty is to ensure your silver remains clean, pure, and safe from theft. This article will detail your various storage options, along with potential insurance costs and storage fees.
- Selling Silver Online - With recent volatility in the silver market, there may soon come a silver spike that will leave you looking to liquidate your holdings. When this time comes, you can look to sell your metals to the various online silver dealers, and this article explains how it works.
- Silver for IRAs - To avoid paying hefty capital gains taxes on your silver purchases and sales, learn about investing in physical silver through an individual retirement account (IRA). We discuss the various entities involved in IRA purchases, as well as the potential tax savings.
- Buying Silver with Free Shipping - One hidden cost when shopping for silver online is the fees incurred for shipping and insurance. This article takes a look at how shipping fees can add up and make a seemingly low premium over spot actually much higher in reality. We also recommend where to buy silver online with free shipping.
- Buying Silver with PayPal - PayPal is a convenient online shopping payment method, but most online silver dealers do not accept PayPal, either due to fraud concerns or transactional fee concerns. This article shows you where you can buy silver online with your PayPal account.
- Buying Silver with Credit and Debit Cards - Credit and debit cards are one of the easiest and most common ways to pay for online silver purchases, but that convenience comes at a cost. Read this article to learn more about processing fees, fraud concerns, and more.
- Buying Silver with Bitcoin - Bitcoin is a relatively new digital currency which provides total anonymity for your silver purchases. Learn more about using Bitcoin to privately purchase silver bullion online.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions for articles or further questions about buying silver online.